How to import Google contacts on iPhone
Hi, today we will teach you how to add your Google account’s contacts to your iPhone. let’s know about it.
Please follow the steps are given below for import contacts from Gmail to iPhone
- 1. First, go to setting an application on iPhone.
- 2. Select accounts and passwords. if you use old versions of iOS then select Mail, Contacts, and Calendar.
- 3. Select add account and tap on google logo.
- 4. Enter your Gmail and passwords, and press next to the process.
- 5. Now select what information from your google account you show on iPhone. there are four option mail, contacts, calendar, and notes.